Note : Please register to post in the forum (anonymous users can however still view messages).
Already have an account
click here to login.  Thanks.

PACK Forums

Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 3312345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
0 Replies and 5 Views Matagorda Island 4 Day Trip  5  0 Started by  Mr. B I wanted to drop something into the forums regarding the upcoming trip. This is about meal planning and making sure we have things covered for group meals and that we don't have a ton of one thing and none of other items We made a slight variation to the meal schedule. I will do Group meal on Thursday evening. I plan on doing a headless crawfish bisque which I will have prepared before hand so it will just need heating up and serving. I will also if I remember bring some French bread to go al...
0 5
19 May 2020 10:30 PM
0 Replies and 30 Views Ride The Bull  30  0 Started by  Mr. B So figured would post up quick thread in case anyone going to Ride The Bull has any questions, etc. Those of us who have been multiple times can likely answer them for you Fire Away
0 30
19 Jul 2019 05:19 PM
1 Replies and 1187 Views Panther Point trip Oct 18-20 cancelled  1187  1 Started by  WDH Panther Point trip Oct 18-20 cancelled due to weather forecast and exposed campsite location.
1 1187
by  TexasKayakSafariJump to last post
05 Oct 2018 04:51 PM
0 Replies and 169 Views July 18th 2017 PACK meeting - Sonny Mills  169  0 Started by  mullet_key Sonny Mills, we appreciate you! It was good to have you back at one of our monthly meetings. Thanks for sharing your insight on targeting reds in shallow water, poking the shorelines and enticing them to strike. For those that joined us at the July meeting, we learned more about lure selection, reading the tides, comparing satellite images and the power of braid. Other topics covered: Shoalwater Bay and BTB trip reports, driving to the put-in safety and trailering options. See ya'll at the ...
0 169
19 Jul 2017 09:02 AM
0 Replies and 119 Views June PACK Meeting - Joe Chickenboy Moughon Speaker  119  0 Started by  mullet_key After some PACK club business, introducing new members and 3-4 first time guests, our friend Joe 'Chickenboy' Moughon of Bayou Vista, TX gave a lively talk about his Eastex beginnings and his love for saltwater, especially flounder fishing. Every few minutes he'd draw a ticket and award some lucky young man or woman a pack of lures, scents and multi-sized underwear (for various required necessities you know). Bubba-Clucker and Psycho-Chicken as well as Chicken-chit scents were just some of the g...
0 119
17 Jul 2017 12:36 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 3312345 > >>

RSS Feed Available