- PACK is a non-profit recreational group and is affiliated with the American Canoe Association (ACA) as a Paddle America Club (PAC).
- PACK Meetings occur the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at the Trini Mendenhall Community Center, 1414 Wirt Road, Houston, TX. Meeting plans occasionally change so please see Events to verify.
- Monthly outings occur at varying locations. The sites typically are chosen by members at the regular monthly meetings. See Events for details on this year's outings.
- Monthly Meetings
- Kayak Fishing Day Trips
- Kayak Fishing Campouts
- Kayak Fishing Tournaments
PACK members should also be members of ACA. Since PACK is an ACA PAC affiliate, PACK members can join ACA for the discounted price. PACK members will be given preference at outings where attendance is limited. You do not have to be a PACK or ACA member to attend our meetings or some of our outings; however anyone that is not an ACA member must pay a $5 fee and sign an ACA waiver at outings. We encourage everyone to join PACK and ACA. We are confident that once you meet our members and participate in our activities that you will be happy to join.
1. JOIN PACK
2. Complete Waiver(s) and mail or email
3. JOIN ACA
4. Send ACA# and Expiration Date to PACK
1. JOIN PACK
RENEW or JOIN PACK ONLINE click here You will be required to login to PACK
PACK Memberships are $15 for individual or $25 for a family.
JOIN PACK WITH PAPER FORM chick here and print the Application
Complete the required information then mail them with your check to PACK as instructed on the membership form.
Please fill out both forms whether you are a new or a renewing member.
PACK's Mailing Address is: P.A.C.K.; PO Box 9499; Spring, TX 77387-9499
2. COMPLETE WAIVERS PACK Adult Waiver-2020.pdf
PACK Minor Waiver-2020.pdf
3. You must JOIN ACA or RENEW your ACA membership online click here, you will be required to login.
NOTE: The ACA Membership Type = “Paddle America Club – Individual”
“Paddle America Club – Family”
You will need to select a PAC; PACK’s PAC name is “Paddling Anglers in Canoes & Kayaks”
$30 for an Individual membership ($10 savings over regular membership fees)
$40 for a Family membership ($20 savings over the regular membership fees)
4. EMAIL ACA Information to PACK click here
Everyone is responsible for purchasing their ACA membership and informing PACK of their ACA # and Expiration Date.